• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds whats wrong with my seedlings?

hello i am growing 7 pod chocolate, butch t moruga, yellow ghost, naga viper, jamacian red habanero. i started mt yellow ghost and butch t moruga first thaen about a week later started the rest of the types. all of my yellow ghost and moruga are doing horrible and are now smaller then my recently started types look at the pics

the healthy plant is the chocolate the rest are yellow ghost and moruga and they are yellowing with curled leaves belive it or not the healthy plant is a week younger! should i just kill them and start new seedling or will they recuperate?

http://s1173.photobu...library/?page=1

i use miricle gro that feeds up to 6 months but it cant be overwatering i hardly ever water them i. i kinda think i under water them i always forget and the dirt turns dry and hard but they never wilt

will they recuperate or should i just end there lives?. if you look at my older pics i did use to over water and it caused edema but i got some great advice here

If you havent been watering them much I would try watering them more. They do look fairly wet in the pics though. If this doesnt help, Id repot the plants into some organic potting soil.

i just took the pic a couple minutes ago while i was watering them. thanks what type of soil do you recomend?

Fox Farms Ocean Forrest, Promix, Happy Frog.

The plants probably didnt like being to wet to often at first and now to dry to often. So it's important to try to water them as needed no more and no less.

Back