• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid What's your BEST cross???

I've heard a lot abouth this pepper. What's the story behind it and where can I get some of the seeds for it? :)
I've heard a lot about this pepper. What's the story behind it and where can I get some of the seeds for it? :)
I hate it wen I accidentaly double post! Grr...

chilli whisperer said:
I've heard a lot abouth this pepper. What's the story behind it and where can I get some of the seeds for it? :)
I've heard a lot about this pepper. What's the story behind it and where can I get some of the seeds for it? :)
I hate it wen I accidentaly double post! Grr...
Not stable yet, some may have seeds, but no telling what they will grow out as.

My experience was fast moving heat. Nice flavor, and like getting slapped in the face----hot, rising and fading fast.
Good one for nOOb's. Get the experience of a really hot pepper, without the "am I gonna die?" for 10 or 15 mins after munching.

On my list for next year.

Here are my favorite SB7J F3s  I selected that I'm trying to stabilize for what I want to call "Atomic Scotch Bonnet":

9620228297_b739265893_z.jpg

I like them for their flavor, look, and heat :) .

The same goes for my 7 pot Jonah x Pimenta da Neyde cross. I'm inspired by the SB7J, so I'm sharing them and calling them 7JPN. The plant is green and purple and the pods turn green, purple, then red.
9553749618_308ecf6085_z.jpg

thank you Nigel.
i really enjoy crossing peppers more than anything.
it is amazing how the shape, color, texture, smell, heat flavor, and size; all characteristics are unpredictable unless you actually see the fruit in the next generation
crossing is a fun/game/hobby by itself  

Back