• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Whats your favorite pepper?

Just wondering what everyone's favorite super hot is. (100,000+ SHU please)

Personally mine is currently the Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habenero, just because of the amazing flavor i like to make a seasoning out of them so i can add it to every dish. How about you?

Just wondering what everyone's favorite super hot is. (100,000+ SHU please)

Personally mine is currently the Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habenero, just because of the amazing flavor i like to make a seasoning out of them so i can add it to every dish. How about you?

I'm a big fan of choco habs too, but I wouldn't call them super hot. Maybe a very hot...

I also love habs.. all kinds, but they wouldn't be considered a super hot.. for that, i have to say bhuts.. yellow and red. the cardi is very good too.

steve

Ok if we are excluding habs i would have to say i really enjoy chocolate bhuts. I've never had a fatali i am interested in trying them though just as soon as i can get my hands on one.

hopefully I'll be able to tell you after this upcoming season... Currently I'd have to say 7 pot, but I've only had a couple different superhots and this year I'm growing a ton of new varieties.

This:
8491629154_cf7725f104_c.jpg

It's suppose to be a red devil's tongue, but I think it doesn't look like the pictures I've seen online of them. Maybe the vender's seeds got crossed. Whatever it's it has the strongest naga flavor I've tasted.

Back