food Whats your favorite quick heat fix food?

Let's get some ideas...
What is your favorite or go-to quick fix for heat? By that, I mean when you don't really feel like taking a lot of time to cook but want something to put some peppers/sauce on/in, what types of food do you turn to?

Scoville DeVille said:
A can of Nalley Chili with a nice dose of Judy's Red Savina powder.

2 minutes in the microwave, Tillamook cheddar on top, maybe some chopped onion...

BOOM.
:drooling: :drooling: the cheese was the winner here!!

Nissin hot and spicy bowl of noodles with about 2 tablespoons of batch #37 on top and a about a half handful of frozen green peas added before it goes to the microwave. Someitmes I add a few shrimp or scallops to it. 4 minutes and it's good to go.

Skirt steak. Takes about 3 minutes to grill one. Homemade (hot) chimichurri on hand. Fresh Baguette. Now that's a 3 minute meal.

Superfast?
Cup-O-Noodles.
Gently squeeze the cup a few times to make the dried noodles come out shorter, pop the top and slip in a dried Thai pod, add water, nuke.

Just bread, it's good as it is. With purea pepper.
Pane carasau or ciabatta if i have, otherwise standard types are good.

Bruschetta is pretty easy and fast but need to be cooked.

Otherwise my main lunch dish: pasta with evo oil and fresh chopped pepper.

Chug "half" a beer. LOL. That's a big sip. Chug a beer = THE WHOLE BEER!

DTS FAIL!

The hot sauce goes back in the fridge, the beer stays out and is probably joined by a friend.  No glad wrap for me :D

Chug is an Americanism, I'm an Aussie.  Here we say scull.  So I'd scull half the beer.  :pfffft: on your fail

texas blues said:
Y'all spend waaaay too much time making a hot snack.

Chunks of pepper jack with splooges of sriracha get it done in about 15 seconds.

PAO!
Now thats the kind of skill requirement I'm talkin about!

I usually go with cheese, crackers, and sliced peppers.
...that little gem of snack is how I discovered the cat likes ghost peppers.

Deathtosnails said:
 Here we say scull.  So I'd scull half the beer.
Lol, lol and again lol! Now i undertand why sometimes we say "scull" and we mean to drink on a single draught!
We all tought it was "skull", because skulls are cool and also who drink on a single draught is cool! :D

i do a grilling thing.. boneless skinless chicken breasts diced and coated with bread crumbs and parmesian cheese and chili powder. put on tin foil on the grill for 12 min. also add in fresh corn on the cob grilled with husk on also on the grill... Serve with butter and  habanero pepper infused sea salt for the corn and  ranch dressing or home made hot sauce for the  chicken nuggets

Essegi said:
Lol, lol and again lol! Now i undertand why sometimes we say "scull" and we mean to drink on a single draught!
We all tought it was "skull", because skulls are cool and also who drink on a single draught is cool! :D

"Skol" is also the Scandinavian equivalent for "Cheers" .... dont know if there is any connection to our use of the word.... hadn't really thought about it till now

Back