• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

When do sites tend to fully restock their seed banks?

Sites like pepper lovers are out of stock on most strains I want. I wanna get a seed stock for next season. Do you normally see the seed stock fully stocked in the fall/winter?

If I were you, I would email each vendor you are interested in purchasing seeds from. They can give you a more better answer, but I think you are pretty close.

If you need them before vendors restock their seeds, individual THP members may be able to help you out. Most of us are picking ripe pods right now.

I think we are about to hit the tipping point of very few growers with isolated seed stock and the world of crosses will continue to grow. As for the OP question, towards end of summer into fall for this year's harvest unless they have a huge back order from previous seasons. 

schrade82 said:
What kind do seeds are you looking for? Like Hybrid said, a lot of us are picking ripe pods and saving seeds now.
I'm looking for Superhots. Don't need them for this season as I'm to far in to start anything new in my zone. In no rush just wanna know when to keep my eye open.

Justosmo said:
I'm looking for Superhots. Don't need them for this season as I'm to far in to start anything new in my zone. In no rush just wanna know when to keep my eye open.
Have a ton of seeds send me a pm ill get cha hooked!! Anything specific?

Back