• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

when should i start?

ok i am growing some superhots this time around and they include butch t,bhuts,7 pot.and carribean reds.as well as some that arent superhots like.orange habs,holy mole,fish pepper and cajun bell.our last frost is recorded as being the last of march till the first week or two of april.now i want to start these inside and am wondering around what time should i start them? just the superhots though ill wait till middle of april to start the non superhots.and thanks for any advice.

ok i am growing some superhots this time around and they include butch t,bhuts,7 pot.and carribean reds.as well as some that arent superhots like.orange habs,holy mole,fish pepper and cajun bell.our last frost is recorded as being the last of march till the first week or two of april.now i want to start these inside and am wondering around what time should i start them? just the superhots though ill wait till middle of april to start the non superhots.and thanks for any advice.

you can get away with starting chinense 12 weeks before last frost and annuums 8 weeks before...

Reactions: Emu
i have started mine already(but we have no frost here in SOCAL. but why not start them now if you have room indoor. that way you have even more mature plants when last frost hits. just an idea

Back