• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

When to pick a pepper

Pam said:
A word of warning, if you're going to fill the pockets of those shorts with tomatoes, tie the string in the waistband really, really tight. Or make sure neighbors don't mind the occasional mooning.

Not that that ever happened to me, no, no, no. I'm just, you know, saying.
Don't mind? they like it more than they should. weird, weird people.
I saw the mother, daughter and father all looking at me walking around with a towel... AT THE SAME TIME.

AlabamaJack said:
better look out Pam, you will have tha paparazzi taking pictures from high up in pine trees through telephoto lenses..

I can just see it on the front page of the Enquirer..."Curious Minds Want To Know"

Hey, I shower every day!

Omri said:
Don't mind? they like it more than they should. weird, weird people.
I saw the mother, daughter and father all looking at me walking around with a towel... AT THE SAME TIME.

*puzzled look*

Oh, *your* neighbors! Ok.

So, did you drop the towel and sing a few choruses of "Born Free"?

Pam said:
*puzzled look*

Oh, *your* neighbors! Ok.

So, did you drop the towel and sing a few choruses of "Born Free"?
lol, no. I did wave at 'em, though. scared them away. :lol:
Don't think they realized I can see them looking at me. :shocked:
I keep the singing to friends.

I even have weeding shorts. They're men's sleeping boxer shorts type things I get at Walmart because they have the *biggest* pockets, and they're made of t-shirt material, so the pockets even stretch.

Wouldn't want to sweat too much....

POTAWIE said:
Pockets full of green jalapenos? Not.:lol:

When I go to Mexico I always eat at the food carts it's dirt cheap (I save on food to drink more :)) and simply the best food in town.
Almost no gringos there only the locals.
The salsa they make is always with green habs.

The ingredients is very simple; green (orange) habs, culantro, red onions and salt. Let it blend in for a few hours and voila!

The Mexicans can't be wrong they've been eating habs for centuries...

Pam said:
Hot and humid

There are a fair number of days around here when the humidity and the temperature are both over 90.
Gosh, I wasn't talking about temperature... but you ruined it. happy?

Back