event Where are you at ZestFest?

I'm putting the pressure on myself and making Zest Fest my first big show. Check goes out to the lovely Mrs.June tomorrow. I'm a bit limited in floor plan selection, by my copy (current as of last week) has 1114,5,6,7 open. That's straight down from the enterance to hte left. Or one in the 700's near the Chile pepper mag. booth. Anyone familar with the floor plan have a suggestion? Peferably closest to the bar. :D

I seen a few Zest Fest threads, but chime in where is everyone?

Actually, getting a booth right next to the bar is a mixed blessing. When we did the Fiery Foods show, the booth directly in front of the beer tent was available. After talking with Amry Jane at Fiery Foods, she stated yeah, there will almost always be a crowd in front of your booth, but most of them won't even notice you, they want the beer. Also, as the show progresses each day, you will have to deal with the two-fisted lemmings, whose slurred speech and drunken idiocy will eventually drive you nuts.

DEFCON Creator said:
... you will have to deal with the two-fisted lemmings, whose slurred speech and drunken idiocy will eventually drive you nuts.

Are you talking about last Saturday? If so, you were already nuts :D

Whoops, sorry off-topic.

LOL!!! :D
Perhaps I was, but it was so great watching you guys devour plate after plate of Defcon #1 wings, knowing full well nature would call, and no one asked for gloves. There were a few individuals who, after the contest, went to the mens room with extract on their hands, and came out with a little more pep in their step.

DEFCON Creator said:
LOL!!! :D
Perhaps I was, but it was so great watching you guys devour plate after plate of Defcon #1 wings, knowing full well nature would call, and no one asked for gloves. There were a few individuals who, after the contest, went to the mens room with extract on their hands, and came out with a little more pep in their step.

I'm craving more. Will be making a batch of boneless this weekend. Hope I have enought ONE! Like an idiot, I wnated to get more before I left, but didn't. GOing to miss out on the DEFOCON day special and no shipping! Hopefully I learned my lesson from that , anyway.

Yeah good thought, it's hard to appreciate subtle notes of Asian pear over the stench of capsicum laced beer vomit. Maybe the other corner will be better. I'll keep a mini cooler under my booth. 😉

Back