• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Where can I find labels

OK this is a random question but I have been looking for those little plastic sticks that you use to label your "sites" that you have planted seed so you know whats what. Any body know where I can buy a big bunch of those online? I don't even know what to call them things.

Thanks for the help

The ones I got are just called "plant labels".

I would either look at local nurseries, hardware stores, etc.. or do a search for online gardening supply stores, etc..

Hmmmm a few good ideas. Seems a few of you are more for the DIY solutions. Milk cartons and blinds, never would have thought of those.

Scott Roberts said:
I just cut strips from an empty plastic milk jug and write the plant names with permanent marker on them.

I do that as well as pop bottles...................

Well the tape idea would be good in pots but if your starting out seeds in 180 some jiffy's or something, that might not work out :lol:

Scott Roberts said:
I just cut strips from an empty plastic milk jug and write the plant names with permanent marker on them.

I use ice cream and margarine containers, never thought about using milk jugs

i got like 50 of em for like 1.99 at wally-weird.

Cute as fuk redhead garden gal had nothing at all to do with it...;)

Crazy any garden place will have them. And you can use about anything to label them. But i hear ya if you want to use proper tools, they are pretty cheap.

Back