Where do I get a hot sauce waiver?

I'm going to be adding 192 variety's of hot sauce to my stand at the farmers market and to protect myself and business I need a waiver for people to sign upon purchase and to sample.

If you have one or know where I can get one let me know.

Thanks
Eric

Hey Eric,
the couple Release Forms I've seen have had something about "I acknowledge I'm an idiot and deserve any pain that may follow from eating this product..."

I'm just wondering- offering 192 sauces at a farmers market seems a daunting task. You're fortunate to be able to sell others's products at your market. Best wishes for a great FM season!~
SL

I'm going to be adding 192 variety's of hot sauce to my stand at the farmers market and to protect myself and business I need a waiver for people to sign upon purchase and to sample.

If you have one or know where I can get one let me know.

Thanks
Eric
It's called food liability insurance! Waivers to buy hot sauce? You'll scare customers away.

The waiver is only for the hottest sauces and mainly for the extracts, 3/4s of the sauces will not require a waiver but I plan to have a small collection of the hottest hot sauces for show or the brave souls out there :D

Definitely!

I'm placing my order next week more than likely, the sauce fits in with the rest of the items I offer and being a food based market for the most part it'll fit right in there as well, I am also setting up at several other places this summer as I'm only in the market 2 days a week "Fridays & Saturdays" Sundays I'll be at another market in MD and I haven't decided on a location for the rest of the week just yet and I plan to hit a few festivals and like annual events that take place around the area so hopefully a well rounded selection will pay the bills.

I also advertise/sell on-line and sell on Ebay when they have low listing fee specials, I'm well rounded to this point and while I'm not making a killing it pays the bills and beats being laid off collecting unemployment and with the economy the way it is I feel that's a pretty good accomplishment.

Back