• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where to buy ground/powder/flakes online

Hello everybody,

First of all I don´t know if this is the best sub to post this, so my apologies in advance if it isn´t.

Recently I moved and I have been missing my dose of hot food. Where I live now it´s harder to find good sauces, and also I don´t have space to growth my plants anymore.

So I decided to look for some shop to buy ground pepper, powder or chilli flakes online. Since there are so many small vendors with online shops and it´s really hard to judge the quality/trustworthiness a priori, I decided to give it a shot here first.

My conditions are the following: I´m looking for a shop that ships to Israel, that has super hot chillies and preferably with some variety so that I can order a nice mix.

Hey guys thanks for the quick response.

Sadly some of these websites don´t ship outside US :(. I really wanted to try the ones at Jeff's.

I think I will order some from Joyner's for the time being.

Eclipse1 said:
Hey guys thanks for the quick response.

Sadly some of these websites don´t ship outside US :(. I really wanted to try the ones at Jeff's.

I think I will order some from Joyner's for the time being.

I'll throw another nod in for Joyner's Hot Pepper powders.  Chris makes a fantastic product!

Back