• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where to buy live plants in Detroit area

Anyone from Michigan have an idea where to buy live plants in the Metro Detroit area? Seedlings didn't do as well as I planned, and I want to supplement what I have. Looking for mostly hot-super hot, but variety is the spice of life!

Thanks!

-Mike

I was hoping to pick up some plants on Wednesday from a local supplier. I only have one day off a week. Any other suggestions from my THP friends?

Yes, Youngs Garden Mart in Warren, MI has a lot of super hots right now.  Another source is Semrau's Nursery in Eastpointe.  Youngs has more designer stuff.   Telly's Nursery in Troy is good too. 

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Yes, Youngs Garden Mart in Warren, MI has a lot of super hots right now.  Another source is Semrau's Nursery in Eastpointe.  Youngs has more designer stuff.   Telly's Nursery in Troy is good too. 

Chris
Thank you so much! I will be checking them all out this week.

Made it our to Youngs Garden Mart yesterday morning. Exactly the kind of place I was looking for. Great selection of super hots, and all of them looked like really nice plants. I picked up 8 or so from them and some other varieties from Samrau. 27 bags of dirt later and I have a brand new raised bed garden! Let's hope I can fill the rest with my sickly little seedlings. If I can just get a few to survivie out of the 40 or so I have I'll consider it a minor success.

Thanks again!  

Back