• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

where to buy peppers?

Right now I've got a great supplier for my habaneros and jalapenos....I want to toy around with other hot peppers as well...any suggestions on where to buy them? The local grocery store does not sell to many...I am using a local farm market for my habs and jalapenos.....I want to try out some others like.....naga morich, thai, poblano, trinidad, and others...I'd like to find an online supplier that I can order small quantities from....

Naga Morich is available at several suppliers, for example in the UK there's 'Peppers by Post'.
Trinidad peppers are not available (as far as I know).
It's actually very easy to get most of them (fresh or dry), and if you order some "Bhut Jolokia"/"Bih Jolokia" it's even easier than Naga Morich.

Google is you're best friend. all of the suppliers are online.

also, check out the marketplace forum. the 'pass the parcel' thing could be just what you need.

EDIT: wait, you're asking about pods not seeds (just noticed i'm not in the 'growing' sub forum...) d'you have any of those organic coop farms around? they ussually have a less generic selection...

Peppermania has both Naga Morich and Trinidad Scorpian seeds.

Primo is selling 7 Pot. You can pm him for details.

hes looking to buy pods not seeds, it says right in the headline of the thread, also if still confused he says grocery store & farmers market = pods not seeds.

Omri said:
So I was right, yay! :D
award.gif

:lol::P

correct....I cannot grow the peppers...I live in a stinkin apartment and I tried to grow some last year and the grew great for a lil while then within a week or so they all died I don't have ideal growing conditions....so I am looking for whole peppers now.....or if some one is willing to grow them I'll buy them from them and they can ship them to me.....

Omri said:
Naga Morich is available at several suppliers, for example in the UK there's 'Peppers by Post'.
Trinidad peppers are not available (as far as I know).
Unfortunately 'Peppers By Post' only send to mainland UK.

rainbowberry said:
Unfortunately 'Peppers By Post' only send to mainland UK.
They say on their website that they'll mail anywhere in the UK, just with different shipping costs.

From the Peppers By Post, ordering information for fresh peppers:
We are a British company and will send fresh chillies to addresses in mainland Great Britain only. Anyone wishing to have an order sent elsewhere in the United Kingdom should contact us about delivery costs. Please note, orders are not sent outside the United Kingdom.

I know it's not Ohio, that's why I did the reply. Whether they go to the Isle of Wight or London is not relevant Omri.

Dyce51 @ Try 'chileseeds.co.uk' and 'chillipepperpete.com', they have some of the more "rare" peppers in dry form, and they will post to the US with the right amount of cash.

rainbowberry @ You should try 'pepperworld.com', they have a very nice selection.

For dried chillis/powders I'd certainly recommend chillipepperpete. Thanks for the suggestion Omri but it's quicker and easier to buy from UK retailers, if not to understand what they are selling.

Omri said:
Maybe I misunderstood, but it sounds to me like he's looking for whole peppers, not seeds.

Yeah, I was doing a "drive-by" and read through it very quickly.

So I was right, yay!

Geeez, I had no idea your self-esteem was so fragile!

Back