• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where to buy Reaper or Moruga Scorpion peppers/seeds?

Hi everyone, I am new to forum so I hope this part is the right place to ask this. I want to buy and also grow my own Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers in order to make some hot sauce. But the problem is I live in İstanbul/ Turkey and I do not know where can I buy the peppers/seeds. I searched some websites such as https://www.reddragonseeds.co.uk/ but I am not sure if they are reliable. Also most of the websites sell them dried if you want the purchase the pepper directly. I do not think dried pepper loses any important amount of capsaicin but I am still not sure if I should buy them dried or fresh(I guess they are not preferred to be sold because they do not stay fresh for a long time). I would really appreciate any advice.

reddragon seeds are legit but because seeds are posted to you from UK you may be charged duty and various tariffs on the seed packet and risk it being confiscated

Welcome to THP :D

Hi

I'd highly recommend Justin at 'white hot peppers' :thumbsup:

Amazing selection and superb germination and great strains can highly recommend his Chocolate scotch bonnet 😋

I currently have his

7 pot primo
Hurt berry
Death spiral
7 pot Barrackpore
Brain strain yellow
Trinidad moruga scorpion red
Devils nagabrains red
Super bhut jolokia jw

In my light box growing like weeds :dance:

Hi

I'd highly recommend Justin at 'white hot peppers' :thumbsup:

Amazing selection and superb germination and great strains can highly recommend his Chocolate scotch bonnet 😋

I currently have his

7 pot primo
Hurt berry
Death spiral
7 pot Barrackpore
Brain strain yellow
Trinidad moruga scorpion red
Devils nagabrains red
Super bhut jolokia jw

In my light box growing like weeds :dance:
My personal favorite seed seller also. And delivery is fast, my last order arrived here in Belgium in just 7 days 🙂

Last edited:
Proof in the pudding..........

Justin's 7 Pot Barrackpore in fine fettle strong and healthy 🙂

image.jpg

Back