• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping where to buy seeds

Hi everybody!!! wheres a decent place to buy some pepper seeds, like: scotch bonnet, 7 pot, red savina etc. Bought some at ebay, but the Buth jolokias came out smaller than an inch, the red savinas very nice size but not that much heat, the chocolate habanero came out realy big, but still waiting for it to ripen. By the way, bought all the seeds at ebay!

I don't know about the shipping to Mexico, but Pepperlover, a member of this forum, has an impressive assortment of pepper seeds. She is highly recommended. There are many other reputable sites and I am sure the others will chime in.

http://www.pepperlover.com

i wouldn't buy from ebay. at least not from people who aren't known for selling seeds true to type. i did buy from asiasgarden (also a member here, which is a better seller than a lot of the ones that do sell sell seeds on ebay).

i have a few species of scotch bonnet including yellow Jamaican

check out AJIJOE,S SUPER SEED SALE in seeds/plants section

then if your intersted please "PM" me

thanks your friend Joe

his username here is dave's dragon dust =D
Hey I bought some seed from ebay from asiasgarden, havent grown the trinidad scorpions seeds I bought from asias garden, they posted this 1 Free sample of Dave's Dragon Dust (our main product) you think its the same member???

Ebay?

might be odd when you see what the real peppers look like when you get true BHUT seeds
i know right? I mean, Ive seen pictures and pictures of big juicy peppers, and suddenly get the first peppers on my plant looking like they need steroids, come on !!!! o well learning from mistakes. thanks

I buy seeds from 4 or 5 different places (all on the list), but thought it might be useful to note that the seeds I get from tomatogrowers.com have the highest germination rates, by a wide margin. Last year I had 98.7 % germination from tomatogrowers seeds, with the other vendors in the 75 to 85 % range.

Hey I bought some seed from ebay from asiasgarden, havent grown the trinidad scorpions seeds I bought from asias garden, they posted this 1 Free sample of Dave's Dragon Dust (our main product) you think its the same member???

yep, same guy.

Back