• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Where to get seeds

judy at pepperlover.com.

photo_zps03916cbd.jpg

nuff said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I read in the vendor section not to use hirts. Already had it happen with burpee before where I thought I grew bell peppers and I ended up with baskets of banana peppers. 

Thanks for the tip on pepper joes (one of the places I was looking) and pepperlover.com looks like it got hacked. 

Brian at Ghostpepperstore.com, Ajijoe, Judy at Pepperlover.com, Dale Baker of Baker`s Peppers, John Ford at Ford`s Fiery Foods, Jim Duffy at Refining Fire Chilis, Grant Hustler at Junglerain.com, Neil at The HippySeedCompany, Peter at Semillas. The overseas vendors get things to you very quickly, so don`t count them out. 

meinchoh said:
Judy looks like she got hacked?!?!?!?!?!?!

I just went there and the site looks fine to me.....
Yeah my mistake, false positive with avast. I've got the warnings hidden so I didn't notice at the time it was blocking the page. 

Thanks for the links, should be able to find what I need at one of them. 

Oly0015 said:
Yeah my mistake, false positive with avast. I've got the warnings hidden so I didn't notice at the time it was blocking the page. 

Thanks for the links, should be able to find what I need at one of them. 

Now that you mention it, the on last order I put through her site, the confirmation email was flagged as spam. that has never happened before. I wonder if she inadvertently got her site on a spam list or something. 

I've noticed that about pepperlover.com for awhile now.  If you block scripts, a link appears in the upper left of the page.  While the 2G1C part seems pretty tasteless, the link itself goes to the European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, as Oly's last post suggests.  At first glance it seems to be a legitimate academic society.  What is accomplished by clickjacking to an academic math society, I'm not sure.

Edit:  seems to be

Sawyer said:
I've noticed that about pepperlover.com for awhile now.  If you block scripts, a link appears in the upper left of the page.  While the 2G1C part seems pretty tasteless, the link itself goes to the European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, as Oly's last post suggests.  At first glance it to be a legitimate academic society.  What is accomplished by clickjacking to an academic math society, I'm not sure.
Ups the google page rank of the site so they get listed first in google searches, money for ads, etc. People will pay for this service even though its against googles rules. That site has a page rank of 6 (med-high) despite low traffic so... 

Back