co-packer Which Co-Packer do you use?

I am looking to possibly change co-packers for our sauces do to sooo many reasons, but does anyone who is currently using a packer have a favorite? Endorphin Farms, Stage Coach Sauces, etc? Would racther not have to travel more than a simple days drive from the east coast to get there.

I am looking to possibly change co-packers for our sauces do to sooo many reasons, but does anyone who is currently using a packer have a favorite? Endorphin Farms, Stage Coach Sauces, etc? Would rather not have to travel more than a simple days drive from the east coast to get there.

Oh, and I am really looking for a company that has a great track record with consistency and REALLY good communication.

I am looking to possibly change co-packers for our sauces do to sooo many reasons, but does anyone who is currently using a packer have a favorite? Endorphin Farms, Stage Coach Sauces, etc? Would racther not have to travel more than a simple days drive from the east coast to get there.

When you say stage coach are you referring to lancaster, pa ?

ooo, ok! Well. we just used endorphin and were very pleased. Adam is super nice and they just do sauces so they specialize in it... so they know what theyre doing!

ooo, ok! Well. we just used endorphin and were very pleased. Adam is super nice and they just do sauces so they specialize in it... so they know what theyre doing!
We use Bodine Etc. out of Clearwater Fla. they are good and have been making our sauces since 1999 when they were called Bobarosa.Endorphin Farms is doing alot of sauces now and they are real good.Stagecoach is out of Palatka Fla. and our good also.

Mick
KATO'S

Back