• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Which is your favorite Naga Morich strain?

Well for those interested, here is how the "Dorset naga" was "developed". In my opinion they are definitely still just naga morich. I can not tell the two apart when grown side by side. They look, taste and grow the same for me.

http://www.dorsetnaga.com/ (click developing the dorset naga on the side)

Well for those interested, here is how the "Dorset naga" was "developed". In my opinion they are definitely still just naga morich. I can not tell the two apart when grown side by side. They look, taste and grow the same for me.

http://www.dorsetnaga.com/ (click developing the dorset naga on the side)

Sure, same here taste and heat is pretty much the same, I also grew another version called the "Spanish Naga Morich"....and I agree they all originated from the same area, selectively grown by different sources, as the 7/pots are,....but side by side the "Dorset"
grows more laterally than my "Spanish" which grow more upright like the regular "Naga-Morich", then I also grow the "Bombay Morich" which grew to 6ft. and grew tons of pods, that were smoother in shape, bought from PL.......maybe Judy can add-in some additional info on the originality of the seeds...

Greg

PIC 1, the Bombays you sent me have a different, yet appealing flavor, from the naga morich I grew and isolated this year.

PIC 1, the Bombays you sent me have a different, yet appealing flavor, from the naga morich I grew and isolated this year.

I agree,
that was my 1st year of growing them, bought them from Pepper-Lover, mainly because they looked unique and no one else was advertising them...
nice to grow something different,
As next year I will be growing your red fat/savy cross, nice pods you sent me...I might add

Greg

I agree,
that was my 1st year of growing them, bought them from Pepper-Lover, mainly because they looked unique and no one else was advertising them...
nice to grow something different,
As next year I will be growing your red fat/savy cross, nice pods you sent me...I might add

Greg
you want some true fatalii seeds to grow next to that cross?

Back