• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Which miracle gro should I get?

I had the regular 24-8-16 stuff for the last 2 years and used it 1/4 strength on the seedlings. I used the bloom booster 15-30-15 at 1/2 strength on the plants once outside last year. I'm out of both and don;t want to have to buy both types so will the bloom booster 15-30-15 at 1/4 strength work ok on the seedlings? Will the high potassium harm them?

the 15-30-15 @ 1/4 strength will more than do the job for seedlings............ i use 15-30-15 for everything at every stage....... older the plants get the stronger i make the solution.......... but you should never cross the recommended mixture of 1 tablespoon per gallon ............... no matter how old or large the plant is............. it burns the leaves

chillilover said:
I had the regular 24-8-16 stuff for the last 2 years and used it 1/4 strength on the seedlings. I used the bloom booster 15-30-15 at 1/2 strength on the plants once outside last year. I'm out of both and don;t want to have to buy both types so will the bloom booster 15-30-15 at 1/4 strength work ok on the seedlings? Will the high potassium harm them?

The middle #, 30, isn't potassium, it's phosphorus. The last number is K. I don't use MG.

Back