• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Which super hot is worst on the stomach?

I got two guys today who both wanted to eat a super hot chili, one I gave the bhut jolokia, and he ended up vomiting, and the other ate a moruga, and didn't. Now I don't know if one guy was just more used to hot stuff or what, but do different peppers have different effects on the stomach? and if so then which out of the three, red 7 pod, trinidad scorp moruga, and bhut jolokia is worst?

I have never had a Bhut cause extreme pain in my stomach. The Scorpions and 7's are noticeably hotter IMO and cause me stomach discomfort about 50% of the time. I think it has more to do with what and how much I eat beforehand to help buffer the chile. If your friend ate the Bhut on an empty stomach and had never had a superhot before I can easily see it coming back up.

Yeah man! Empty stomach eating any foods YOU would class as hot, hot enough for any mild discomfort in your mouth. BAD idea. Persoally I find it's equally bad first thing in the morning (on empty stomach) and just before bed at night. I'm not sure how the metabolism deals with chilli when you are sleeping, if there is a difference, but I assure you I have noticed it.

I can't really say, because I never get any stomach discomfort from eating tons of capsaicin. The next morning discomfort, on the other hand...

But I just want to say that morougas are a lot hotter than bhut jolokias. IMO, 7 Pod is a litter hotter than bhut jolokia, but morouga is definitely the hottest out of those three.

Back