White Bubblegum 7 seeds

.....3.5 years later.....
I know this thread is really old and I'm sorry for resurrecting it. I am now looking for White Bubblegum seeds. I don't know if AJDrew is still filling orders or not, but it doesn't really matter cuz I have no digital currency with which to buy stuff online. Sooooo, does anybody have any extra seeds of this variety that they're willing to trade? Please let me know!

EDIT:
Another variety that I'm searching for is Dragon's Breath.

Bhuter said:
.....3.5 years later.....
I know this thread is really old and I'm sorry for resurrecting it. I am now looking for White Bubblegum seeds. I don't know if AJDrew is still filling orders or not, but it doesn't really matter cuz I have no digital currency with which to buy stuff online. Sooooo, does anybody have any extra seeds of this variety that they're willing to trade? Please let me know!

EDIT:
Another variety that I'm searching for is Dragon's Breath.

I don't know what has happened to AJ Drew but he hasn't been active on this forum since last year.  I am growing white Bubblegum this year with seeds from the European Seed Train.  I don't have any spare but am hoping to save some later in the season, if I'm able to isolate some flowers.

Dragon's Breath is just a selection of Infinity Pepper, I believe.  I wouldn't bother if I were you...

I believe I've got both of those varieties...already! Thank you very much for searching.

There is ONE more that I'm looking for.

Tubocapsicum anomalum - Wild Japanese Pepper

Tubocapsicum-anomalum-x__14843.1522258067.1280.1280.jpg

Just as well that you've found some - my plant has started to set pods and they don't have the big calyx that I was expecting.  Maybe they're not true.  I might be coming to you for seeds next season!

Back