Who is ready for freshly popped seeds again? 12 varieties for $15 shipped

I did this last year with great success.  I will guarantee at least some success or I will refund minus shipping fees.  They are fragile seedlings though, so some immediate losses may occur. 

I have 12 varieties that just popped tap roots.  All have at least a couple plants, some more.  There are even more seeds of each variety waiting to pop any day.  Just pick out the ones that are ready to plant and leave the others for a few more days, or plant them right away too!  This would be a great all around variety for anyone btw!  Everywhere from Jalapenos to Carolina Reapers with a ton of Habaneros.  You must be ready to plant them immediately!  Cutoff is 12 Jan @ 1600 EST so I can get them out in the mail same day.  Shipped priority small flat rate.

Started on Jan 01

Tepin x Lemon Drop (2015)
Keystone Giant Bell (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Scotch Bonnet Jamaican Red (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Cumari do Para (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Carolina Reaper (2015)
Jalapeno Billy Biker (2015)
Kraken Scorpion (2015)
Giant White Habanero (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Chocolate Habanero (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Pink Habanero (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Lemon Habanero (Tradewinds Fruit 2016)
Aji Habanero (2015)

$15 shipped
Paid via paypal.  Can not ship to the tundra... i.e. anywhere with daytime freezing temps!

And go!

Great offer. A little early in the year for most of us. Freezing everywhere. LOL

That Cumari do Para looks like a good one. Wish it wasn't so cold.

Those Aji Pineapples I got from you last year did well. I ended up with 10 nice plants. One was a monster and I saved seeds from that one. Had a great flavor and highly productive. Flowered to the end.

I can vouch Steves stuff turned out true.

Good luck!

I am glad they turned out well!  I should have a nice batch of plants available this year as well.  As you see, I am starting earlier this year.  I should have nicely sized plants available around April.

Back