• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who sells Fatallii Jigsaw seeds ?

Fatalii had them untill recently i think..perhaps they're just out of stock...It's weird he doesn't have them since i think they're his work.

What other pods would you guys call soapy? We have ways of describing peppers that aren't inaccurate but also make them sound bad. Floral, soapy, perfume-like....not words typically associated with things that taste good.

We may need to figure out better ways to describe them so more people are inclined to check them out.

Ruid said:
What other pods would you guys call soapy? We have ways of describing peppers that aren't inaccurate but also make them sound bad. Floral, soapy, perfume-like....not words typically associated with things that taste good.

We may need to figure out better ways to describe them so more people are inclined to check them out.
Or at least more accorate like Ivory, Irish Spring, or Dawn with lemon. Why do all these people know what soap tastes like anyway?[emoji848]

When I was younger, my mother used to tell me that she would wash my mouth with soap (I don't know if it translate that way!) if a keep saying dirty words... Luckily it seems that I never trash-talked enough to have the "chance" to taste any soaps at all!!

Anyway, I agree that those soapy and perfume descriptions are not really something I am looking for tastewise!

Well I HAVE had Dawn squirted in my mouth over backtalk. I haven't had a pepper that tasted like that and hopefully I never will.

skullbiker said:
Or at least more accorate like Ivory, Irish Spring, or Dawn with lemon. Why do all these people know what soap tastes like anyway?

Wine-Descriptions-Poster-WineFolly.jpg

A mild, soapy flavor, not unlike Ivory. With a blast of fruitiness before the heat kicks in, then hints of battery acid. Not nearly as assertive as Irish Spring or Dawn with lemon. Is that better? :P

skullbiker said:
Or at least more accorate like Ivory, Irish Spring, or Dawn with lemon. Why do all these people know what soap tastes like anyway?[emoji848]

Back