Who uses Cal-Mag Plus?

I have a bottle about 2/3 or so full that I have no use for and I am not sure what shipping will cost but the first person to send me a PM and is willing to pay the shipping can have it.

very generous offer. if i needed a calcium/magnesium fix, this would be the brand and product i would put on my shelf!

calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate.......this is the exact type needed for instant fix to a calcium and magnesium problem and for the busy grower both of peppers and tomatoes it gets the job done fast and can used either in foliar spray or soil drench form.

other lesser brands contain calcium carbonate which requires further breakdown - the same product found in TUMS and egg shells and who knows if you have the microbes to to break it down.

the lucky guy, that takes you up on this offer.

I recommend you look into finding someone in your own area - the post office won't deliver if you don't have certification to ship those kinds of chemicals. 

OK, I'll bite… Why oh why would you ever get rid of such a useful and proven fertilizer? Pepper plants love Calcium and Magnesium.

dash 2 said:
OK, I'll bite… Why oh why would you ever get rid of such a useful and proven fertilizer? Pepper plants love Calcium and Magnesium.
Because a living, organic soil does not need such overhyped stuff.

miguelovic said:
I knew I smelled a trap :D
No trap at all my friend. I guess I will take it to the toxic materials recycle place next time I go with the old paint, roundup, etc. since it sounds like USPS may not deliver it.
Dash, my soil has kelp meal, tomato tone, alfalfa meal, neem cake, crabshell meal, EWC, compost and Gaia green glacial rock dust.
It is complete and will be a water only soil this entire season and possibly next as well. See how much easier it is to grow naturally? ;)

you could dilute it and spray it on your lawn, that is if you have nothing else better to do with it.

If you package it at home and lie about whats in the box you can ship anything!

My lawn is crab grass and this is a drought year so it will be brown real soon. If I can give it away that's cool as I am getting rid of all the things I thought I needed and didn't. Sold my ppm meter, pH meter and moisture meters on eBay. I have a GH pH adjusting kit I don't need as well that can go to someone who might need the Cal-Mag. Hydro growers need this stuff not me. I grow organic and outdoors only. :)

Back