• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who would wear this shirt?

Yo everyone - I work at a merch shop and I had the art team whip of some quick (really quick) mocks of a THP shirt. I could probably have them print a few of them up if anyone likes em, maybe for a giveaway in the future or something. I'd also like to see the slogan on the front/back too. 

Let me know what ya'll think - images attached. If you have any ideas for other shirts, hats, etc send them over and I'll have someone mock them up. Gotta let these people know it's pepper season!

PS - wasn't sure where to post this. If it belongs somewhere else lmk and I'll repost

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 11.14.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 11.14.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 11.14.20 AM.png

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     I think it's a trademarked logo. Expect paulky at your door any minute.

edit: Or maybe that would be Mr. Sharpe's jurisdiction... :think:

Ah hey I don't want to stir the pot! Just thought it was fun to see the forum on a tee. Wouldn't even think about printing anything without permission, let alone selling. I've just got a printshop at my disposal for fun prints, maybe for contest winners or something?

I'd love a thp shirt. I like Bite Me with the thp logo and .com definitely need to get approval from the Boss. He was hinting about something with a lot of pepper names.

Also, there's a big site update coming out in a couple weeks. If there's any graphics updates, might want to wait for that.

I would wear one for sure. I also agree that this pepper needs some company. I like this bite me idea. I would put website link in the back, behind the neck, so its not exactly plain black or charcoal. I hope I can get my hands onto one here in EU.

salsalady said:
I'd love a thp shirt. I like Bite Me with the thp logo and .com definitely need to get approval from the Boss. He was hinting about something with a lot of pepper names.

Ha - i was just thinking of an idea with peppers / levels of legendariness. That'd be awesome. I'm happy to help mock up a bunch of designs to post to the community. 

salsalady said:
Also, there's a big site update coming out in a couple weeks. If there's any graphics updates, might want to wait for that.

Good call - will do!

salsalady said:

Yuuuup new logo! :D

But nice thought and effort. Will talk after that if u want. 

The Hot Pepper said:

Yuuuup new logo! :D

But nice thought and effort. Will talk after that if u want. 

Awesome. Looking forward to it

If anyone else wants to keep throwing out ideas I'll be watching and can put together prelim designs for everyone to see

:dance:

Petrac said:
a few more ideas for t shirt slogans : 

- If it's not hot, im not eating it
- I like it hot
- chili is the answer but i forgot the question
- I put hot sauce on my hot sauce
- Spicy is my flavour profile

I'll play with these ideas, just give me a bit because the text designs can take a sec.

Back