Why are the leaves curling up?

11943695104_9c1d802057_z.jpg

11944094656_71346c9c96_z.jpg

thanks for your help.

If you are using fertilizer now, it's too soon. Plants don't need fertilizer as long as they still have their cotyledons, as the cotyledons feed the plant. Wait until the plants have at least 4 sets of true leaves. Also, young plants don't need much - use at 1/4 strength to start with, when you do use them again. Note that if you're not adding ferts now, it may be the packaged soil has it added in. If this is the case, you might want to repot with starter mix. Either way, use plain water for a while to flush things out.

PepperLover said:
too close to the lights 
Really? I'm having this problem with some of my overwinters and figured it was a lack of something. I havent fed them since a few weeks before my season ended but my lights are right on top of them (t8). Do you think thats the same problem judy? Actualy before i forget.. the other thing i thought it could be in my case was we had to move right before new years and it was cold as hell. Kinda wondered if that wasnt why but at the same time they used to drink well water and now get purified because the town we moved too advises not to drink it. Lol.. i took some of it to the grow store and it came back with a 7.7 ph and 1500 ppm. The water he uses in his dwc is at 1300 ppm and thats after the ro filter and nutes. Any help or sugestions are more than welcome.

Back