vendor Wicked Mike Peppers and seeds

I just met Mike the other day and he sent me a box of peppers and seeds. They got here in less than two days. 

I thought maybe he would send me a couple peppers and a bag of seeds or two.
No.
He sent me a small flat rate box full of peppers and seeds. 

I am over whelmed by the sense of support and generosity within the pepper community.

When he gets up and running I can't wait to help support him!!!

Thanks a lot Mike!!!! I cant wait to get sowing!!!

PS

The great thing is he didn't send me a box full of ghosts and scorpions he sent me some ( pasted from his email) Trini Mystery, Aji Lemon Drop, Red Bhut, Ot Hiem, Orange Habs, a 7 Pot Mustard, and I think a couple of Tepins.

QyuFQZe.jpg

Da83y8n.jpg

Thanks so much for the kind words, Rex. I think you're going to find THP a good fit. When I first joined a few short months ago, I had seeds for maybe fifteen pepper varieties. I'm up to over 160 varieties now, and it's completely because of THP members willing to trade with me or send me free seeds and pods outright. There are some really outstanding people on here.

Your ferments look and sound really good. I love seeing people put together flavors that aren't just about heat, and I like where your palette seems to take you. Keep fermenting, and talk to (off the top of my head) Chili Monsta, Rocketman, Salsalady, and Beerbreath. In addition to really knowing what they're doing, they're about as friendly and willing to help as you could hope for.

pepperguy1 said:
Wicked Mike is one of the coolest guys, I met in along while.He will help you and ask for nothing in return.All round nice guy.If he doesn't know the answer to something,he knows some that does.I am glad to have met him.
Glad to have me you too, and thanks for the kind words! 

Garretts Bitch said:
Mike is also a blast over in chat. Check it out some time!
Yeah, something about the company brings it out of me. One raucous Aussie in particular. :party:

ikeepfish said:
I've gotten quite a few packages from WM, one was completely unexpected.  A large portion of the seeds he sent were of heirloom lettuces which are of special interest to me.  Recently he sent me peppers for a strain I've been trying to find for over a year! Mike is a great asset to the THP community!
That's really nice, especially coming from you. I have a confession to make, for anyone that might happen to read this.

I like Rich a great deal, but part of the reason for sending him seeds is enlightened self-interest.

He's got plenty of room to plant, and he's one of the most intelligent, careful, and resourceful growers I've come across through THP. If he says he can help you out with something, he does it. All of that taken together makes him an ideal collaborator. If I run into a problem and lose a particular variety for some reason, I know that if I've added it to Rich's growlist first, he'll help me out if he can. Any seeds you send this guy should be looked at as an investment in the future.

That said, Rich, more on the way soon.  :party:

Responded to an ad last week for a sfrb of fresh heat from Mike.  Sent him the money and the box showed 2 days later, absolutely stuffed FULL of an excellent mix of peppers!  Peppers were in pristine condition and I'm a very happy camper.  Truly an excellent addition to the THP community!  Much obliged Mike!!  :)

Man what can i not say about Mike, Hes the one who kick started the chili addiction i have today! He started me off with a ton of varieties and from there i was able to trade and expand my seed collection for this season coming. Mike is a joy to talk too, quite the comedian and a great friend. Comeover on chat one night and see what i mean! I'm truly gracious for all he does for the THP community. I cant wait to support you once you get up and running buddy!

Alright everybody big group hug!! Ahhh that's nice. :) way to go Mike you deserve it! People, when you do find that special somebody, you gotta hold that man, hold that woman! Love him, please him, squeeze her, please her! Signify your feelings with every gentle caress, because it's so important to have that special somebody to hold, to kiss, to miss, to squeeze, and please! Elwood Blues, And support them by buying their products :)

Sweet looking pods and such, Mike. Love the setup!

Back