vendor Wicked Mike's peppers this guy ROCKS

Just received my order from Mike first off one of the nicest guys I ever met!
The box I received was jam packed with GOODIES! Thanks Mike.
Aside from the great collection of seeds and fantastic pods which are delicious as well as Hot!! I received a great spice powder love the flavor will be posting a new rub recipe with it as the star!! Then a package of brown Morugas that are crazy hot. As well as hickory smoked Fresno peppers that are going in my next ferment. And last but not least his spicy sunshine state syrup WOW WOW WOW is all I can say! Thanks again Mike and THP for supplying us with not only fantastic know how for are addiction but great vendors to help keep us well stalked :) AGAIN MIKE YOU ROCK!!
2chp5hh.jpg

Apologies on the delayed response, Magged. My girlfriend ended up going to the ER and they kept her until they could figure out what was going on, and I was pretty much only leaving the hospital to come home and shower. Working on pulling together the website as we speak, which should eliminate the need to check into four or five different apps every day, hopefully streamlining things.

Wicked Mike said:
Apologies on the delayed response, Magged. My girlfriend ended up going to the ER and they kept her until they could figure out what was going on, and I was pretty much only leaving the hospital to come home and shower. Working on pulling together the website as we speak, which should eliminate the need to check into four or five different apps every day, hopefully streamlining things.

good on ya ;) ...

Wicked Mike said:
Don't sweat it Boss! I had a gut feeling that something was up.

Wicked Mike said:

Hope everything is OK with Her MIke.

2 boxes of beautiful pods from Mike packed to the gills! I gave some guidelines and requests and left the rest open ended and I was not disappointed!

So far I've eaten an MOA scotch bonnet and while I still have a ton to sample (and I'll probably be starting a fermented hot sauce tonight) I can confidently say at this point my new favorite pepper is an SBJ7! I had the yellow variant and tried it about an hour after eating the MOA. Wow is it crunchy, fruity, and delicious!

Thanks Mike!

Hey guys yesterday received a package in the mail other than bills. Got my first 2 boxes from wicked mikes! Once i opened them i started sweating immediately. It was awsome to see so many different shapes, colors and types. Mike helped me with what i liked and cherry picked a few of what he thought i would be interested in. He gave me a bunch of info on the different varieties and types and was just really helpful in teaching a noob new things. Hes a good guy to learn from and talk to. All around awesome dude! Definitely recommend contacting Mike. Thanks again Mike!

http://imgur.com/a/kqoIM

Obligatory post praising the Wicked Mike experience. I ordered quite a few boxes a couple weeks back and they all went to good use. Most of them were in my stomach at one point(*'-')/. 

Mike clearly went through a lot of trouble picking the peppers out and labeling them all with the limited information I offered in my order. Must have taken a good while. They arrived in just a couple days as he indicated in his ad. Would definitely order from him again and highly recommend working with him to anyone thinking about ordering peppers for whatever reason.

Back