• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Wild Brazil Harvest

Small harvest so far, but the plant is loaded with peppers. Thanks to downriver for
sending me the seeds. Aji Joe, have you harvested any yet?

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0689.jpg

Boonie pepper I hope.

DSCN0690.jpg

no i haven't yet but my plants are loaded any day now though, but those look more like BODE AMARILLO or a crossbreed(i could be wrong about this part), however the pods are too large and bumpy to be Wild Brazil

Wild Brazil are small only around a touch larger than a 1/4 of an inch, there either lemon or round shaped

nice plant just the same and i could be wrong but i dont think i am
Google Wild Brazil for a pic and you will see what i mean
i love Wild Brazil i grow it every year, its one of my top favorites

i hope this helps

i also have true seed for it

thanks your friend Joe

Maybe it did cross. It is an attractive plant. Spreads
more than gets tall. I'm going to put these in my dehydator.
How do I get ahold of your true seed, wanna trade aji joe.

Small harvest so far, but the plant is loaded with peppers. Thanks to downriver for
sending me the seeds. Aji Joe, have you harvested any yet?

DSCN0688.jpg

You're quite welcome. :)

Regarding crossing, it's always possible, but your fruits look exactly like their great, great, great grand parents, which can be seen here.

Enjoy.

Very, very hot imo. Eating just one tiny pod lights me up. I'll throw some in with the package I'm about to mail you Siling. The pods were dried at 95F so the seeds should viable if you want to grow some.

I agree with ajijoe, cumari are a little smaller and more elongated. They're only about pea size.
mine are starting to come in now and im eating them as fast as they come off the bush!! i put a few fresh ones inside a grinder sandwich the other day it was one of those my eyes roll back in my head experiences those things set that sandwich off so much yummy!!

im an addict i tell you i hear my wife yelling PUT THE WILD BRAZIL DOWN!!! lol :crazy:

they are lemon shaped and appear plumper this year but oh so hot and tasty!!

oh by the way i know that this is not the cooking forum but for those that are growing the WILD BRAZIL try them in your favorite BBQ sauce, take the desired amount of peppers and throw them in the blender with the sauce and puree them in then use it literally

you will not be sorry!!!

thanks again your friend joe

Back