seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

It was a little smaller that what I initially thought too, was a padded envelope within a padded envelope. Still a lot of stuff in there, took me a few hours to go through it all.

Yeah, not everyone is used to seeing one stuffed like a football. When it left here at the beginning of the round, There was room for nothing unless you took something out.

No word from Ken in over a week now. Not going to be able to get a bumper planting in now. For super hots in this area it is too late.

Well all, I delayed this as long as I could but no sense in dragging it on any longer. I hope those that participated the last 2 seasons were able to get some great selections for their seed banks or grows. It would appear that this seed train in now DONE.

I have gotten many top quality seeds from the riders on your seed trains.
Even though I was not a rider on this last train, it is a true shame that it did not complete it's appointed rounds.
Some one needs to be called out.

My last contact inquiring if it got sent out. Nothing since so I don't know what to think except maybe something happened to Ken.

Sent 10 February 2016 - 10:37 PM

No I have not - sorry. It's not lost though. I ended up going out of town for my nieces graduation at Paris island. Will be back Saturday night or Sunday morning. Again sorry!

CAPCOM said:
My last contact inquiring if it got sent out. Nothing since so I don't know what to think except maybe something happened to Ken.

Sent 10 February 2016 - 10:37 PM
No I have not - sorry. It's not lost though. I ended up going out of town for my nieces graduation at Paris island. Will be back Saturday night or Sunday morning. Again sorry!

:rolleyes:

He's been happily posting gobs of Foaming Fundy :pray:  :crazy:  nonsense on Facebook over the last week.  He seems healthy enough to me.  

:flamethrower:

Back