Wild Tepins

It appears that generosity is contageous amongst the chile community.:) It all starts with an envelope, and a dream.;)

POTAWIE said:
It all starts with an envelope, and a dream.;)

That's deep POTAWIE...:lol:

Just got my seeds today,...Thanks AJ!:onfire:

Do you recommend pre-soaking them?....pre-sprouting?....or just planting'em up and providing some heat.

Daisy7117 said:
Just got my seeds today,...Thanks AJ!:onfire:

Do you recommend pre-soaking them?....pre-sprouting?....or just planting'em up and providing some heat.

YW Daisy

I just plant 'em 1/4"-1/2" deep....mist the top of the seed starting soil to moisten it put them in my germinator and bottom water them....I planted some yesterday evening...we will see what happens.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I just got em and thx... liked the christmas card lol and once again thx man

YW...hope you enjoy them...let me know how they do.

Thanks LD....

I have had a couple of request for these seeds and they are all gone....I got these January 08 when this thread was started.

A word about the tepins...I know they have a great burn but to me they are so small, they are not hardly worth the time....JMO...2009 will not see any small (read tiny) peppers in my garden....unless they come up from seed that are voluntary...

Thanks RB...you are a jewel...

Yeah you sent me a PM the other day Homer and I replied to it. I've just seen the second one you sent me. The seeds have been posted to you.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah you sent me a PM the other day Homer and I replied to it. I've just seen the second one you sent me. The seeds have been posted to you.

OK thank you very much.
I did ask 'cause I ha not receive any answer since I have sent a PM on the 8th dec.
anyway sorry and thank you very much

ciao

Omero

Back