• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

will the real NAGABRAIN please stand up !

got me 2 red nagabrain plants one with pods like this about 2" long bigger at top down to point at bottom .

IMG_0777.JPG

then these big a$$ pods on the other gnarly suckers and just huge 

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

moruga welder said:
got me 2 red nagabrain plants one with pods like this about 2" long bigger at top down to point at bottom 

then these big a$$ pods on the other gnarly suckers and just huge 

I've gotten both of those pods shapes: the more Naga-shaped, like the top photo, and the more 7 Pot-shaped, like the bottom two photos. The Naga shape seems to prevail in my grow, but I would choose the one I like the most…It's hard to go wrong… :P  Yours are beautiful, by the way! The plants look really healthy, and the pods are big and glossy.

Thanks for growing the NagaBrain, Frank!  :dance:

romy6 said:
 I agree still only like F3 red or f4 but still very nice shape . I think this is the perfect shape for nagabrain any color brown,red or yellow. Just the big yellow ones . 

IMG_3938.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Damn, you killin' it Jamie! Those pods are gorgeous!  :dance:
I'm down to just two Chocolate NagaBrain plants now…I lost the one that was setting those nice long pods like yours in the photo (be it Chocolate NagaBrain or not). The two remaining Choco plants are setting the short, roundish pods…They're kicking hard tho  :P

Whhhhooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

That bitch looks like pure pain right there !!!!!

*cue mcdonalds music* buh duh bu ba bah * I'm lovin it!!!*

Back