• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Will this work for a heater and grow light.

here r sum other pics of the setup.

basically its a super ghetto set up. A small lamp provides heat and warmth to the seedlings n the greenhouse and when they sprout wont become leggy cuz they have a light source and then, and only then they'll be potted up. Hows it sound.

it seems to be working ok ATT. Theres condensation and i check the interior to make sure theyre not being cooked.

Looks adequate but when possible its probably better to keep the plants' roots warmer than rest of the plant, so bottom heat should help speed things up, that is if you want them to grow quickly. Also you likely won't want the humidity dome on after germination as it will cause many problems. Good luck eh.

i've left the cover on but opened the vents (heated prop), but most of the seedlings have wilted so i guess i've left it a bit late then....pretty frosty here which is why i left the covers on.
would i be better leaving the covers off & letting the seedlings grow although the outside temp's very low? i have 3 props in an outside shed.the biggest has seedlings still growing, while the other two have them in coir pots, most are ok, a few wilting.the 4th is in the house, but 99% are wilted, & fuzzy mould growing on some pots (cover on with condensation evident).
not really too big a deal at this time of year, but i'd love to bring some plants on into next year if possible.if not, i'll just need to re-sow around february 2010.

Back