Wilty diseases, holes etc

My friend wanted to diagnose his plant. Besides noticing how wimpy this plant is, I think it has cal mag defficiency? Can you tell me what this plant is missing (Except for sunlight because we are well aware of that)

11094178_973532989337706_700365120_n_zpssutrpmqe.jpg

11160496_973532452671093_1451389913_n_zpsejsn8thy.jpg

It's burned by sunlight, at least that is how it looks. Did you try to provide it with more sun by putting it in the full sun?

It looks like it has been dried out and revived a few times.

I usually suggest against (and sorry if it is not) a terracotta pot. They dry out too fast for some situations/growers. I like to water/feed often, but it can be inconvenient.

Also, that plant is pretty large for that pot, meaning that it will go through waterings VERY quickly.

Just a heads up

If you up-pot it into some nice soil, not just Miracle Grow, then you should have a nice healthy plant in about a month.

edit: I suggest to look up soil mixtures from successful growers/glogs on this forum.

mrgrowguy said:

I usually suggest against (and sorry if it is not) a terracotta pot. They dry out too fast for some situations/growers. I like to water/feed often, but it can be inconvenient.

Also, that plant is pretty large for that pot, meaning that it will go through waterings VERY quickly.

Just a heads up

If you up-pot it into some nice soil, not just Miracle Grow, then you should have a nice healthy plant in about a month.

edit: I suggest to look up soil mixtures from successful growers/glogs on this forum.
definitely need to pot up , like right away my friend .   :onfire:   
curious , how did you get that cane to stay upright in that shallow container ?      :onfire:

moruga welder said:
definitely need to pot up , like right away my friend .   :onfire:   

curious , how did you get that cane to stay upright in that shallow container ?      :onfire:
My pal is a wizard apparently.

mrgrowguy said:

Just a heads up

This is a mimic teracotta pot (plastic) but i agree that it is pretty bad soil and the pot is a bit big. I told him to put some mulch on it for the drying up and will donate him some of my premium mix xD

Back