Win a 3 pack of Knepper's Peppers hot sauce-CLOSED-

Ok so I haven't given anything away in awhile and things are feeling good, so let's play a little guessing game.

This is for residents of the U.S., all 50. Yeah Hawaii and Alaska are in there.

The winner will receive a 3-pack containing HABermelon, Piney Hab, and AppleTalli. All 3 can be looked at at www.KneppersPeppers.com for those that may want to decide if they are worth the free try at free things. :rofl:

Now that that is clear, here is where the thinking, possible head scratching, or Hwriskey drinking comes in.

In one 5oz. bottle of my HABermelon how many grams of fresh watermelon are in there?
This is the weight in the recipe before cook down. I tried to get the watermelon out of a finished bottle to weigh it, but my nuclear subatomic tweezers apparently need a new fuel core, so it will be the precook weight.

The closest will win. One guess per member. Any and all guess editing must be done before Sunday February 23, 2014 at 12:01AM EST when the contest will end.
Just be aware that duplicates with a later post or edit time will lose to the earlier time.

Oh and for guesses I am taking this to the third after the decimal (i.e. pi is 3.142).

Sunday morning when I wake I will announce and contact the winner.

:think: :confused: :beer:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

786.017 delicious grams - I love watermelon and if HABermelon is half as good as Piney Hab this contest will have a very happy winner!

Great contest Brian!
I can attest to the Piney Hab as well as the HABermelon.  Both excellent sauces.  Not to mention the kick ass Jimmy Scorpion!

I got 142.374g

Back