• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Winter Olympics!

Olympics Winter/Summer and snow sports are the only sports I watch.  Usually no overpaid SJW crybabies...except Lindsey Vonn..I think Mikeala will make her a distant memory...hopefully.

With a VPN addon to firefox I can stream every event on CBC commercial free and usually commentators aren't that bad.  I can't stand Acosta(glad he's gone) and the rest of NBC' commentators, puff pieces and usual political garb.

I even made it through a few curling matches and like the new mixed doubles.  How about that Russian beauty....yozaa

Chloe Kim, Red Gerrard, Shawn White, Mikeala Shiffrin....it's been great so far! 

It's nice to watch proud kids work hard to accomplish their goals without being ruined by college, money and fame...yet

They're all very good Rairdog. And curling got a lot more interesting for sure :). As for hockey, we really got our asses kicked today, so...

Rairdog said:
I even made it through a few curling matches and like the new mixed doubles.  How about that Russian beauty....yozaa

You mean Anna Sldorova?

article-0-1AEE76D500000578-996_634x379.jpg

Back