trade WIRI WIRI Peppers For Trade

Hello Everyone!

I have authentic Wiri Wiri seeds for trade! The peppers in the pics are the same ones that these seeds came out of! I swear!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53352550@N03/show/with/4929399232/

Let me know what you have to trade!... I really would like to acquire the following:

*Bhut Jolokia (most desired, ordered seeds and they didn't germ)

White Hab
Chocolate Hab
Bolivian Rainbow
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
7 Pod
Trinidad Scorpion
Chocolate Fatali
Chili Chili
Medusa
Filius Blue
Cajamarca
Red Savina
Peach or White Habalokia
Chocolate Cherry Bomb
Black Pearl
Devils Tongue
Aji Limon

Actually, I'll pretty much take anything that is Super Hot or Ornamental or in any way special!

I don't want to sound mean, in fact I love just giving seeds away to any chili enthusiast who requests them..and if you really want some and don't have anything to trade I'll still send you some... I just figured I would expand my catalog a bit before I run out... Let me know what you have to trade!!!

doubleblown@yahoo.com

Happy growing everyone! I'm on thehotpepper.com as well... same username!

-Kevin

How do they taste ? are they very seedy? are they thick walled?
I looked them up -WIRI WIRI Species: Chinense Origin: Jamaica Heat: Hot <-- from Chileman.org

I'll trade -
I have some 7pods, Yellow 7's and Barrackapore 7's Dorset Naga and Naga Morich if interested. For some reason I havent grown Scorpions looks as though I should get some for next year as well.

PM me if interested

Hey there DB!!! Glad to see you finally made it on here! I got my seeds the other week and they were in good condition. That has to be the smallest ziplock baggie I have ever seen in my life!!!

DAN

nice looking pods is WIRI WIRI wild or not?

thanks! yes WIRI WIRI peppers grow wild in Guyana South America, but they are also widely grown by Guyanese in pots for the strict purpose of making an amazing pepper sauce that seems to make any meal at least 5x better...The peppers in the pictures I bought from a local West Indian farmers market and I actually took the whole box off of the guys hands! When I got home I parceled the peppers into separate bags (with gloves!) and when I was taking the box to the trash I looked under it and it had stamped on it 'PRODUCT OF GUYANA SA'...I'm assuming they are from a farm that specializes in growing WIRI WIRI peppers because these peppers were super healthy with no signs of pest or disease damage at all. Also the seeds seem to have an amazing germination rate of at least 8/10 or higher...

hi kev whats the heat like in these wiri wiri peppers??? i have red hot cherrys growing at the moment and they are not hot at all. good for stuffing with cheese though.was wondering if these might be the same??

Kevin, did I send you some Bhut Jolokia seeds? If you still need some, let me know.

Dan, I believe you sent me chiltepins, datils, uba tubas, and some others (which was very very generous!) but no Bhuts....If you'd like I can send you some more Wiri Wiri seeds for a few Bhuts...I now also have some cayenne, fatali, tobasco, pinky toes, aji limon, and some super hot red savinas...

hi kev whats the heat like in these wiri wiri peppers??? i have red hot cherrys growing at the moment and they are not hot at all. good for stuffing with cheese though.was wondering if these might be the same??

The Wiri Wiri peppers heat is searing hot but also very delicious which forces you to ask for more punishment. I make a sauce with about 50 Wiri Peppers, 1 Carrot, 2 tbsp salt, and 1/4 cup vinegar, and 1 tbsp Molasses....I'm telling you, this sauce will make you dance!!!! Will probably always be my favorite pepper to grow....takes a while to fully mature...about 100 days but a very beautiful and productive plant when in full bloom...high resistance to disease and environmental changes as well

hey LD, hopefully he's just busy or something. he hasn't been online since the end of march. he should go online soon enough.

fyi

dunno the guy though. just hoping.

Thanks Franz
I sent him a pkg of seeds for his Wiri Wiri and havent received a pkg back - My bad for going against my rules of trade.

Hi Kevin,
We are also in Florida and get our wiri pepper straight from the family back home in Guyana. As you know shipping is very costly. We have several types of peppers grown localy and in house but would like a local grown supplier for our signature sauce Hells fire wiri wiri pepper sauce, made from a recipe handed down several generations. Give me a shout if you have any info we could use, and if you ever want an extremly nice pepper sauce visit our site www.Hellofasauce.com

Seems that after I sent seeds to him and NEVER received anything back. Should have know by the address it wasnt going to be good

I'm back as of today! Anyone who sent seeds to me in a trade and didn't recieve their wiri wiri seeds in return please let me know and I will send some more out! At that time I had so many seeds coming in and going out and people buying them from me as well as seedlings, some got neglected in the mixup....ANyways glad to be back in the positivity and enthusiasm of fellow growers

hit me up!!!

lets start trading!!!

Back