• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

With this help?

It looks like my peppers have calcium deficiency and I have heard a lot of people use bonemeal. Well I went out to a local store and could not find bonemeal but I did find a box of "Fish, Blood, and Bone." I was wondering if this would help my peppers the same as bonemeal. Its also a powder so would I mix it with water before watering or just dust it over my soil then water?

Ya it's the same basic thing, I like to use both bloodmeal and bonemeal in my soil mixes. Usually that stuff is mixed in with with the soil before you plant/transplant, but you can also sprinkle a bit on the surface of the soil and water it in. Be aware that it will take awhile to break down enough to be usable by the plant, it's more of a long term solution than a short term one. If you want immediate results, give the plants some liquid cal-mag, be it commercially prepared or homemade.

Take a TUMS, yes the kind that you use for heart burn, grind it in to a powder and mix it in to water and use it to water the plant.
Cheap, Easy, Effective. I had the same problem with my Fatalii and did this and all my new growth looks fantastic.
http://secrets2save....012/04/tums.jpg

Cal-Mag is better but you have to find it and its a bit pricey.

Back