misc Working on a sauce any reviewers willing to give me feed back?

Working on a yellow sauce any reviewers willing to give me some feedback?

MorugaS pineapple kiwi

Kevin
Pm me I will send sauce

djinn, if you would share a little more, that would be great.  Who you are, what the sauce is, where you're going, business goals, pics.....

will you be sending out a Feedback Questionaire that you'd like recipients to return?  Anonymous feed back is GREAT! 

What size is the bottle?
Pics and description of the sauce?

How many samples do you have to send out? 
What's the heat level compared to a known such as Tobasco?  

Sounds like you're moving forward with the sauce biz.  Keep at it! 

SL

salsalady said:
djinn, if you would share a little more, that would be great.  Who you are, what the sauce is, where you're going, business goals, pics.....

will you be sending out a Feedback Questionaire that you'd like recipients to return?  Anonymous feed back is GREAT! 

What size is the bottle?
Pics and description of the sauce?

How many samples do you have to send out? 
What's the heat level compared to a known such as Tobasco?  

Sounds like you're moving forward with the sauce biz.  Keep at it! 

SL
Thanks for the great advice again salsa lady

I have 3 5oz bottles left of my pineapple kiwi to send out.

The sauce is made with all fresh ingredients and yellow moruga scorpions bought from a great vendor sadistic pepper company.

I at this time have no retail label yet as my artist is currently working on redoing my logo.
I am hoping to have this sauce launch with a few others this fall.

I have reworked this sauce 3 times and looking for a few more reviews, thanks to those who helped on the second round!

I will be doing small batch above normal heat level sauces granted this is one that has the least pepper to other ingredients that I have made.

The sauce is hot packed and inverted in my kitchen.

Djinn

Attachments

• tmp_20140507_165136767613720.jpg
    tmp_20140507_165136767613720.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 53
djinn said:
Thanks for the great advice again salsa lady

I have 3 5oz bottles left of my pineapple kiwi to send out.

The sauce is made with all fresh ingredients and yellow moruga scorpions bought from a great vendor sadistic pepper company.

I at this time have no retail label yet as my artist is currently working on redoing my logo.
I am hoping to have this sauce launch with a few others this fall.

I have reworked this sauce 3 times and looking for a few more reviews, thanks to those who helped on the second round!

I will be doing small batch above normal heat level sauces granted this is one that has the least pepper to other ingredients that I have made.

The sauce is hot packed and inverted in my kitchen.

Djinn
beautiful coloring of these sauces....

I have 4 bottles of sauce for anyone to try and give me feedback!

All I ask is honest likes and don't likes.
You can't hurt my feeling.

Btw the heat level is hot if Tabasco is a 1 I would think his would be a 8, just to let you know.

Kevin

Back