event World Hot Sauce Awards ???

I found someone talking about the World Hot Sauce Awards.  Googled it up, found their web site.  Noticed they give awards for best web sites in the spicy food industry.  Then noticed that their rather simplistic website was hosted by Weebly ( one of the free hosts ).  The thing has the Weebly advertisement across the bottom of each page. 

Is this for real?  Looked at list of past winners and some THP members are on there.

http://www.worldhotsauceawards.com/

stay away from anything and everything involving or connected to that person/contest.  Not Good!

I remember that thread but didn't remember the connection.  I was just sort of blown away by the website being what it is.

Today Hungarian social media exploded by the news, that local chili sauce companies conquered America.
You know who and which contest behind this news... 

truczat said:
Today Hungarian social media exploded by the news, that local chili sauce companies conquered America.
You know who and which contest behind this news... 

In Germany there was this tiny little tavern that served one dish each supper time.  It was owned by a Hungarian immigrant.  Oh damn I miss me some Hungarian cooking.

Welcome to THP

Back