• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Worlds Greatest Shave

Hi all,

The Leukaemia Foundation World’s Greatest Shave is one of Australia’s biggest fundraising events.

Money raised is used by the Leukaemia Foundation to fund free services to support patients and families living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders. It also funds blood cancer research to find better treatments and cures.

I have a friend from work who has volunteered to shave off all of her hair if she reaches her fundraising target of $5000 AUD.. This is really for a great cause so please visit her page and donate if you would like :D I want to see her with no hair! The shave will take place this friday afternoon and there will be post shave pics posted :D

http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=342099&LangPref=en-CA

looks like she did it! Any pics, Mel? Did you see her get the shave done?

Not needed. Click on the link and it will tell you that the 5g's were surpassed by 1.5g's. All we need are pics however seeing as though no one here pledged as far as i am aware we are not entitled. :(

Back