trade Would like to trade fresh TS pods for other fresh peppers.

I have more pods then I need and already made up a huge batch of concentrate to keep for future use so I'm looking to trade for other Super Hot pods as my plants are producing a LOT more then anticipated.

Just post up what you have and how much your willing to trade.

I have more pods then I need and already made up a huge batch of concentrate to keep for future use so I'm looking to trade for other Super Hot pods as my plants are producing a LOT more then anticipated.

Just post up what you have and how much your willing to trade.
What kind of peppers do you have ?

:lol:

He has Trinidad Scorpion!!!

sorry about the abbreviation I have to remember not everyone knows what TS means.

These where grown from seed about 2 years ago. The seeds came from NMSU (new mexico state university pepper institute).

Although you can use the seeds for planting I've taken NO steps to avoid them from crossing with my other various pepper plant variates so I would strongly advise against it.

Would you be intrested in saling some of the Trinidad Scorpion peppers ?

Unfortunately no. Peppers to me are worth more than the money I can make selling them so in all honesty I would rather have a bag full a nice peppers instead of a few bucks. That's why i'm to trade and not sell.

Hey LGHT. I will be in Hatch, NM on Aug. 28. If you are interested, I can trade fresh NM green chiles that can be mailed the same day they are picked from the plant. Since they are cheaper by the pound than what superhots have been going for, I can send a pretty large box in trade. PM me if interested and you want more details. I get my chiles within the hour or two they are picked on the farm. I know they are not superhots, but I thought I might throw that out.

Unfortunately no. Peppers to me are worth more than the money I can make selling them so in all honesty I would rather have a bag full a nice peppers instead of a few bucks. That's why i'm to trade and not sell.

I feel the same way!!

I would like to trade some of my yellow 7 pots but i can't guarantee that they might not be cross.The individual i bought it from turned out to be shady.Let me know what you think....:beer:

Back