• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Wow! Got seeds, let's get started!

I thought I'd get a start on next year's growing season, since it seems I've been nipped by the Pepper Bug a right good one.

So I started off with ordering seeds from Pepper Joes, Pepperlover, and The Hippy Seed Company.

The seed from Pepper Joes came in a week ago Friday.

Today I received my seed from Pepperlover, and because the rest of the seed is coming in from Australia, I'm still waiting for that one to come in shortly.

But I have to say that I was so very impressed with Pepperlover's communication skills, and the quantity of seed sent. She also sent extra seeds as a gift, that completely caught me offguard, so generous was number of pepper types sent.

Judy is a very nice lady and I definitely look forward to doing business with her in the future.

Now I've got my hands full, getting seed ready for planting.

Thanks again Judy, for helping me get started for next year with some superb hot pepper selections and for sending such a generous supply of hot pepper seeds my way.

Cheers,

Doug
dvg

Yes she is!

I've only been on this forum for a short while, but I've already noticed that there are a lot of friendly, helpful, supportive, passionate and very generous members here.

That's no doubt part of the reason that this is such a strong, lively and successful forum.

regards,

Doug
dvg

This site is soo addicting, of course in a good way

Really no need for an intervention for a positive addiction, is there?;)

But I'm seriously starting to feel a need for something hotter more and more...don't know how much longer the orange Habs are gonna be able to keep my cravings satisfied for. Haha

Doug
dvg

Back