• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Wow, that's suprisinlgy hot

Haha wow, the curiosity and impatience of my self had went and tried an unripe pepper, and wow the thing was hot but it felt good and bad when I had the burning in my mouth, I'm sure you're thinking of all the possibilities of what it would've been, some of you like bhut? habanero? bell pepper? (jokes about the bell pepper lol, how ever a hot bell would be cool.) but I am even laughing about this mylf is that the unripe pepper I burned my self with by consumption was a Black Pearl Pepper, it's funny but it's true lol.

Now I can't believe that this ornamental held some heat! I mean the thing wasn't even close to being ripe at all, the approximate amount of days for it to ripen is 80, and I think I might have been 16-20 days into the ripening process, and it was a indoor grow, so my thought on the idea of it was oh, it's an ornamental, its not ripe, and I grew it under 1 18" fluro tube. so I picked it off, cut it open because I was curious on how it would look on the inside, I saw seeds, lots of seeds, and seeing that i know that it was going to be a seedy, very very seedy pod when ripe, if they make it to the ripened stage.... But after that I smelled it, and it smelled kind of like fresh cut grass, and the aroma of naga powder too. So I popped it into my mouth chewed on it for 30 some what long seconds and let it sit and swish around my mouth a while, and wow, it burned somewhat oh maybe 2-4 minutes which felt kind of long but they were energizing, blood rushing fun! If that measly little pepper was able to burn me like that my hopes on tackling a bhut, or a scorpion or even a habanero are sinkingnbig time.

Well I rambled on about the pepper fornquite a while, but seeing as how the pepper was hot I think and really sure that the other peppers that I'm going to be having soon in the future months be quite hot as well too haha. Hope you enjoyed my kind of but not really descriptive review kind of thing about the ornamental Black Pearl Pepper, I think when i get the big dog peppers, I'm going to be making videos and things like that about them. Still odd that an ornamental plant could pack some heat.

Thanks for bearing with me on the reading! And to those people who were kind enough to send me seeds, you guys rock! :D

Nice story, but wait on the Habs to kick it up a bit, I don't recommend jumping straight to a Bhut. ;)

Those Pearls taste a lot better ripe but scrape out the mound of seeds first.

Nice story, but wait on the Habs to kick it up a bit, I don't recommend jumping straight to a Bhut. ;)

Those Pearls taste a lot better ripe but scrape out the mound of seeds first.

yea I believe you on the seeds haha, I can't wait for the thing to get ripe ones, now going fir the bhut right away does sound crazy idea, but I'll make powders out of lots of the peppers so who know haha

Its like a drug you keep going back too. Yeah I would just go for a hab next. I would work my way up, its like a trail you should follow lol.

Back