wanted WTB Carolina Reapers

So this might be difficult due to season but I was wondering if anyone has Carolina reapers available for sale. I’m needing around 6 peppers preferably.

I have dry ones, but not fresh.
This probably a dumb question but is there any sort of heat difference between dried and fresh? Just for some background this is our fantasy football loser punishment so I’d like them as hot as possible lol(only taking a bite but seemed silly to order just one).

Last edited:
This probably a dumb question but is there any sort of heat difference between dried and fresh? Just for some background this is our fantasy football loser punishment so I’d like them as hot as possible lol(only taking a bite but seemed silly to order just one).
I don't think there would be much difference, but it would be more concentrated.

But they're probably not suitable for what you want to do. Their texture ranges from leathery to crumbly. Not really intended for eating whole.

If it's punishment your after then get some extract . I recently picked up a syringe of extract off of CaBlazingChileFarm on ETSY. The extract is 6 million scoville and it's hot as hell ($20). If they wont buy off on extract then they carry pickled peppers too. I bought pickled Jays ghost scorpion pickled and it's hot as hell too ($16.75). I see they have pickled arolina reapers too, $18.50 a jar.

I'm not affiliate with them whatsoever but I did buy a large batch of several items from them a couple weeks back and I was very pleased with everything I got. The Trinidad scorpion bbq sauce and trinidad scorpion sriracha is fire.

If it's punishment your after then get some extract . I recently picked up a syringe of extract off of CaBlazingChileFarm on ETSY. The extract is 6 million scoville and it's hot as hell ($20).

I don't think I'd ever use that as some sort of "punishment" or hazing thing. That's higher than what police use to immobilize people they don't like. Call me cheap, but I don't want to spend money on lawyers right now if the victim had some underlying condition that led to a negative outcome.

I don't think I'd ever use that as some sort of "punishment" or hazing thing. That's higher than what police use to immobilize people they don't like. Call me cheap, but I don't want to spend money on lawyers right now if the victim had some underlying condition that led to a negative outcome.
+1 ---- While rare, severe respiratory distress can happen with ingestion of capsaicin as concentrated as what OP and others are suggesting.

If it's punishment your after then get some extract . I recently picked up a syringe of extract off of CaBlazingChileFarm on ETSY. The extract is 6 million scoville and it's hot as hell ($20). If they wont buy off on extract then they carry pickled peppers too. I bought pickled Jays ghost scorpion pickled and it's hot as hell too ($16.75). I see they have pickled arolina reapers too, $18.50 a jar.

I'm not affiliate with them whatsoever but I did buy a large batch of several items from them a couple weeks back and I was very pleased with everything I got. The Trinidad scorpion bbq sauce and trinidad scorpion sriracha is fire.
Yea that might be a little too hot haha we are all friends so I don’t want to kill him. I’ll check out the pickled ones though that might work.

Back