wanted WTB Super Hot Pork Rinds

Anyone know where I can get any super hot pork rinds? Does anyone even sell anything like that, with reapers or whatever kinda superhot pods?

Streamer said:
Just douse em with a sauce of your own.   Errr..you do make your own sauce dont ya?
I'd expect sauce to make then lose their crunch and maybe shrink. Unless he means cracklin's instead of pork rinds?

Dan Piepho said:
I'd expect sauce to make then lose their crunch and maybe shrink. Unless he means cracklin's instead of pork rinds?

Yer kidding right?   If they get less cruNchy its coz you are lookin at em and not eatin dem...ya gotta be hungry man.   Eat em up....then sauce up some more.     Ever been to a bar in Louisiana?  They Tabasco em up and eat em before the KRrunch know what happened.  :lol:

Streamer said:

Yer kidding right?   If they get less cruNchy its coz you are lookin at em and not eatin dem...ya gotta be hungry man.   Eat em up....then sauce up some more.     Ever been to a bar in Louisiana?  They Tabasco em up and eat em before the KRrunch know what happened.  :lol:
I'll try it again but I remember putting sauce on one and eating right away. Too wet for me. Maybe I'll try a thick sauce. I liked powder much better so I stuck with it.

Easiest thing in the world is add powder, it's so fine it clings to chips, etc., the oil helps it bind.

Here's another one... I buy BBQ chips because I like the flavor, and spice them up myself, because the spicy flavors are usually boring.

Get used to using powders man and you'll never have to look for anything that is already spicy.

The Hot Pepper said:
Easiest thing in the world is add powder, it's so fine it clings to chips, etc., the oil helps it bind.

Here's another one... I buy BBQ chips because I like the flavor, and spice them up myself, because the spicy flavors are usually boring.

Get used to using powders man and you'll never have to look for anything that is already spicy.
So true and why I love powders for so many things.

Back