WTS 40+ bluemat drippers.

bought a box of 50 of these things way back in the day... probably 2012? amazon has the same box for like 300 fucking dollars?

that must be a bullshit price because i think i payed 200 something way back. i know that these are made in the netherlands or something like that... maby the euro was worth less back then?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008U9YXBA/ref=s9_acsd_al_bw_c_x_5

ill post any pictures you want... just let me know if anyone is even mildly interested.

anyway i have like 20 virgin ones, and around 20 used ones. i state "40+", because i know that i broke one, and i have not yet inspected the other used ones. the virgin ones are still in their original package though.

i used them for 1 year before moving on to a different system.

i was running them in a gravity feed set up with only like 6 feet of head.

to be 100% honest, they work astonishingly well... but so does a regular drip irrigation system.

they were too expensive to use on any sort of medium to large scale...even way back then. i was using 2 emitters per 10 gallon container which works really well... but so does a 99 cent spray stake.

they also clog despite what everyone says. i have very hard water and i found that after 3 months or so...they began to clog maby once a month? not a big deal because i had 2 of them. the clogs are easy to clear. but they DO clog. the clog occurs at the pinch valve location. all you need to do is pull the sillicone tubing out a little bit, then crush the scale blockage with your fingers untill it flows out of the tubing.

if you have softer water with less calcium your results may vary.

i also have a shit wad of that sillicone tubing and dozens of little barbed fittings to mate the emitter tubing to poly pipe etc.

id like to get like 150 for all of this shit. lemme know if anyone is interested and ill pull it all down and inventory everything.

Back