• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

xcsports grow log 2010

Well i dont have a working digital camera but i thought i would start one since i am gonna try growing my plants in pots indoors well my first pepper i transplanted wer 3 Tangerine Cheese sweet pepper plants about 5 inches tall. i wanted to do more varietys in diffrent pots but the others were to small. i got the pots from plum trees i planted this year.

Goodluck with your grow season. I would advise getting some type of camera because it will help identify the problems you will probably encounter during your growing.

I also makes it so much more fun to read and watch, regardless best of luck with your season this year!

ok. i did get plants from a guy who hosts a chile pepper fest. i also had seeds before that. i get seeds from seed savers exchange and a couple of seed sourses i also get a few plants from chileplants. i go to the nusery and get some plants every year. I just finnished transplanting some almapaprika and bulgarian apple.

ok here are some pics from last year when my camera worked
11000-red-devils-tongue-pepper.jpg

Red Devils Tongue
10999-peach-habanero-pepper.jpg
Peach Habanero
10993-caribbean-red-habanero-pepper.jpg

Caribbean Red
10992-black-scorpion-tongue-pepper.jpg
Black Scorpion Tongue

10991-fatalii-pepper.jpg
Fatalii
10988-lightning-habanero-pepper.jpg
Lightning Habanero not yet available to the public unless you come to the bowers chili pepper festival is grown out.
10986-devils-tongue.jpg
Devils Tongue

Ok just was watering my plants and i saw that my datils grew. i bought them last week when they were .5 inches tall. now theys are 3inches tall

xcsports said:
10991-fatalii-pepper.jpg
Fatalii
10988-lightning-habanero-pepper.jpg
Lightning Habanero not yet available to the public unless you come to the bowers chili pepper festival is grown out.
10986-devils-tongue.jpg
Devils Tongue
Nice photos xcsports!
Lightning hab? Interesting

it was created by james weaver who also created capuchino hab, peach hab, and mustard hab. one of many pennsylvanian habanero peppers
i grow lightning hab, Devils tongue red, hinklehatz, capuchino hab, mustard hab, and peach hab. another pennsylvanian pepper i have is weavers menonite stuffing witch was created by james grandfather abraham weaver it is a large bell pepper

while i was watering my peppers i saw i had another Ho Chi Mihn and Anahiem sprout today so thats 5 days in a row with new pepper germination

got back from jersey got
Bahemian
Solar Flare
Royal gold
somemore wiri wiri and condoors beak did not do my best this year germinating
aji habanero
aji omnicolor
congo trinadad yellow
bird dung
chiltepin fort prescott
georgescu chocolate
chombicho yah my first C exile species
safi red
and many more spent about $100 there and jany(aka The Chile Godess) was looking at me weired

ok i bought some red habs at the store made a hot sauce and my stomach still hirts man those things are hot its been 2 years since i ate one but it hirts the whole way through. last time i had one the heat would not leave my mouth now the heat gos away but the flavor comeback

I was thinking they look like Cili goronong red. From my experience the twisty, groovy shaped peppers usually aren't always the best tasting and they seem to get bugs and/or rot a lot more common than regular shaped chiles. They sure do look cool

they are not eather varietys. my friend crossed red hab, orange hab, chocolate hab, peach hab, mustard hab, and capuchino hab and got this. so far i only got red ones he has had them stable for 3 years now the real name is not lightning habanero but just lightning, it makes 3 inch long habanero fruits of about 300000-500000 shus only available in south east pa. its great living between James who is 30 mins awy to the west and janey 1hr 30 mins to the east.

So Far i have plants of

7pod
Aji Brazilian Starfish
Aji Colorado
Aji Cristal
Aji Lemon Drop
Almapaprika
Anaheim
Ancho San Luis
Antillias Caribbean
Apple
Bazuka