• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

YAY! I haz ripe tomato

Black Russian:

IMG_3703.jpg

Although I am a little mystified as to why they are called Black Russian. Did I do something wrong...? (It's red!)

yey congrats! I actually get more excited when other things than peppers grow because for me peppers are easier to grow. In my garden we have so so many different little critters that have a healthy diet of veggies from the garden... however none of them will touch the hots! So when I get some tomatoes or cuc's or figs that arent eaten it is so exciting!! Let us know how it tastes!

xo nicole

yey congrats! I actually get more excited when other things than peppers grow because for me peppers are easier to grow. In my garden we have so so many different little critters that have a healthy diet of veggies from the garden... however none of them will touch the hots! So when I get some tomatoes or cuc's or figs that arent eaten it is so exciting!! Let us know how it tastes!

xo nicole
It's the other way around here. I got heat addicted maniac possums running around that always go for the peppers first!

As much as they are a pain in the ass (and a regular cause of extreme frustration and rage), I gotta give it to 'em, at least they got good taste....

It's the other way around here. I got heat addicted maniac possums running around that always go for the peppers first!

As much as they are a pain in the ass (and a regular cause of extreme frustration and rage), I gotta give it to 'em, at least they got good taste....

Seriously?!? thats INSANE! haha i LOVE it! Those are the coolest possums ever. :onfire:
Id love to see a video of them eating your pods if you could catch them!

xo nicole

A possum did that? Do you get any peppers at all? Every summer I get rats that start
eating my tomatoes. I have also seen a few possums. I poison the suckers. So much
work, the heck if I'm going to let them eat all my tomatoes and sweet peppers. The
hot ones are on my deck, so they leave them alone. If I didn't have my 3 little dogs
I would get a cat.

A large male unneutered dog will rid that problem :lol: Allow him to mark his territory around, not in, the garden and all will be fine.

Do you get any peppers at all?
Last season was a complete and utter failure. I ended up with very little to show for my efforts. :mad:

This season I will probably ship most of my plants over to my mum's place when it comes time to pot up and keep maybe 10 or so here at my place which I will bring inside at night. I thought about rigging up some kind of protection net but I am renting and have been given the thumbs down by body corporate.

Back