Year of the Dog!

I hereby proclaim that it is now Year of the Dog! (hey, better a couple years early than a couple of years late, right?) :woohoo:

Year of the Dog is here - best sauce I've ever made. Hands down. I hope y'all will give it a try.  It's a Thai chile pineapple sauce with toasted onion, roasted garlic, toasted sesame, honey, ginger, agave, lime and Aleppo peppers with a hint of Chinese mustard in a rice vinegar. 

I am so in love with this sauce. And the great label by Robin Case! 

YOTD-Small_large.jpg

I hope you will be too - please do give it a try at the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce website right here. 

Love & hot sauce 
:dance:

Scott Z
Hot Sauce Guy
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Awesome, Scott! Great to see it finally released (even though I have no extra $ now Lol!) Have heard nothing but awesome things about this from the few mentions of it I’ve seen sprinkled here and over on FB. Those ingredients sounds incredible - and here I was just craving some noddle/Asian dish! This looks like the perfect complement to such a dish!  :party:

I was chatting a little with Tim P. recently about his use of plastic bottles for some of his sauces (I mentioned my wonder why more makers don’t use the bottles such as those used by Secret Aardvark at least for the ease of shipping and lessened packaging costs… and of course the elimination of possible broken bottles! He said his bottles were actually the same as the Aardvark sauces, and made a passing mention of you and that he thought you may be moving in that direction perhaps down the road sometime (didn’t think it was public knowledge yet though). Nice to indeed see this is so… bottle looks great!

Congrats! If it’s the best out of your line which is already exceptional, then it must truly be something special! I'll take your word on it!  :cheers:

Scoville DeVille said:
Best sauce in the LDHS lineup.

Hands down.

Period.

It tastes fantastic.

Nuff said.
I was a lucky SOB to get to try the promo and early stuff. Glad I was part of that round and looking forward to Scott making some more personal stash the same way! I think I called it his best sauce late last year. :)

Scoville DeVille said:
You haven't tried it? Holy Shit.

A word of warning, that is a squeeze bottle bro.

You should just order more now and get it over with. LOL

I just made a bunch of Asian-seasoned smoked ribs a few weekends ago, and I have a new daily-driver wok coming tomorrow, so I think I'll run out and grab some bok choy and baby bells tomorrow and get jiggy with it ...

I'm thinking it's going to be perfect for me ...

Back